We make our best efforts to ensure that our processing of your personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter: GDPR) and with specific regulations applicable in the Czech Republic.
The purpose of this page is to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data in relation of your possible participation (contact, creation of account) as an Annotator in the ATCO2 project (see the Annotation manual).
I. Who Are We and How to Contact Us?
We will process your data as "data controller", you can contact us for any doubt concerning data protection:
ReplayWell, s. r. o.
U vodarny 2a
616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
II. What Data concerning the Annotators will we process
The only piece of personal information related to you that we process to involve you as Annotator are your nickname and your e-mail address.
III. Why Do We Process Your Data?
To manage your participation in the community, we need your nickname to know how to call you (in an email communication). We need your email address to allow you login, and communicate with you. Also this information may be used to award prices in competitions we may organise in the future. . We need your IP address for security reasons in case of wrongdoings in relation with behaviors related to your account (identity theft, infringement of legal rules and regulations).
IV. Legal Basis for Processing
We process your nickname and email on the basis of art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. with your consent for the specific processing purpose. Your consent for the processing of your data is express.
We process your IP address personal data on the basis of art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. for legitimate interests tied to security reasons related to the operation of the website and management of the accounts of users.
We process your activity on the website through Google Analytics on the basis of art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. for legitimate interests tied to overall management of the performance of the website.
||manage your participation in the community
||your express consent
|access statistics collected by Google Analytics
||performance of the website
||purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller
||manage your website login
||purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller
V. Who will have access to my personal data?
Your data will be processed only by Replaywell, s. r. o. authorised staff and be made available to ATCO2 partners and selected recipients such as hosting providers and email service providers.
VI. Data Storage Period
We will store your personal data (nickname, email) for until your account is deleted (either by you or by us in compliance with our Terms and Conditions). You are informed that for technical reasons there is a 14 day grace period where you may ask reactivation of your account. At the expiration of this period your account will be definitely disabled and all your data shall be deleted are needed to complete the deletion for technical reasons. The IP address will be retained for 12 months.
VII. No Transfer
Your personal data are stored in the EU and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
VIII. No Automated Decision-Making
We do not use any form of profiling or automated decision-making.
IX. Your Rights with Regards to the Processing of Your Personal Data
The GDPR grants you some important rights with regards to the processing of your personal data. These rights are summarized below:
- right of access (art. 15 of the GDPR): you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether we process your personal data, as well as information on the categories of data we process, how and why we do that etc. You can also request a hard copy of your personal data that we process, for which we may charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. In order to exercise your right of access, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- right to rectification (art. 16 of the GDPR): if your personal data that we process are incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right to obtain from us rectification of such data without undue delay. In order to exercise your right to rectification, contact us at email@example.com;
- right of erasure (right to be forgotten – art. 17 of the GDPR): in certain circumstances (e.g. if we process your data unlawfully or unnecessarily) you may obtain from us erasure of your personal data;
- right to restriction of processing (art. 18 of the GDPR): in certain circumstances (e.g. if you contest accuracy of your data that we process or lawfulness of the processing) you may obtain from us restriction of processing of your data. Such data will not be erased, but in principle can only be processed with your consent;
- right to data portability (art. 20 of the GDPR): you may request us to transmit your data that we process to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (art. 7(3) of the GDPR) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling (art. 22 of the GDPR): you have the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling. As expressly stated above, we do not resort to such activities.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- object (art. 21 of the GDPR): if you did not consent to the processing, or if it is not necessary to comply with a legal obligation, you may always object to it, in which case we shall no longer process your data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
X. How you can withdraw your consent
If the processing of data were based on consent, you would always have the right to withdraw the previously granted consent, in the same way in which it has been expressed, or in any case via e-mail, by writing to email@example.com. This would not affect past data processing.
If processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (by clicking a button in the account settings or via e-mail, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org); the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent performed before its withdrawal.
XI. Obligation and need to provide your data
The provision of your personal data is entirely voluntary, but necessary to involve you as Annotator in the ATCO2 project. If you do not provide us with your data or provide them partially it would be impossible to become one of our Annotators.